- Omega3 emulsion: 9 x more effective than capsules
- Great taste
- Convenient ‘one a day’ sachet
- Synergistic nutrients
- 1000mg of EPA & 700mg DHA Omega 3 fatty acids which contributes to normal brain function
- Vitamins complex to maintain a healthy mind and body
- Vitamin K2 to reduce arterial calcification
- Added curcumin to work in synergy with the Omega 3, to improve your health
- Anti-inflammatory co-factors
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use, if pregnant or on medication.
Omega 3 essential fatty acids are named ‘essential’ because they cannot be synthesised by the body and must be obtained through our diet. Oily fish is a rich source of the omega 3 essential fatty acids DHA and EPA. The UK Government recommends taking at least 450mg of omega 3 daily.
Ideally, our intake of omega 3 should come from a balanced diet which includes plenty of oily fish, yet only one third of the population eat it on a regular basis, with many eating none at all. Supplements can play a role in boosting your levels of these essential fatty acids.
Our Omega 3 fish oil is high in the most important essential fatty acids DHA and EPA and are purified to remove saturated fats, cholesterol and pollutants, so you can be assured that they are the purest available.
KETOLife Omega shot contains 1,7g of EPA and DHA per sachet from fish oil that is obtained from selected oily fish of family anchovy (Engraulidae) or of family sardine (Clupeidae). Fish do not generate Omega 3 themselves but get it from the plankton they feed on. Plankton from cold water contains more Omega 3 than those found in warmer climates.
Just one of these KETOLife Omega shot sachets provides 1.0g EPA and 0.7g DHA, providing a total of 1.7g Omega 3 Fatty acids to support for your brain, heart and eyes in a convenient one-a-day sachet.
- Reduces arterial calcification
- Improves calcium deposition in bones
- Contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- Contributes to normal muscle function
Source: Curcumin Longa (Turmeric). Active components: Curcuminoids
Benefits: Antioxidant, anti inflammatory, immune support