- 10g C8 Caprylic acid triglyceride oil per serving
- Great taste
- Mixes easily into coffee, tea or cocoa
- Can be consumed on it’s own
- Added calcium for strong teeth and bones
- Suitable for a vegan diet
- Milk and gluten free
- Low in salt
- Glycerine free
- 10g of MCT oil as an alternative source of energy for mind and body
- KETOLife C8 MCT oil is better tolerated than other MCT oils
- Provides sustained energy
- Great for a keto or paleo diet
- Boosts ketones
- Helps burn fat and reduce appetite
- Contains fibre which is converted to ketones in the gut
This product is packed in a BPA free pharmaceutical grade recyclable PET bottle, chosen for it’s light weight and reduced packaging during transport.
C8 Medium Chain Trilyceride (MCT) Oil
MCT oil is found in nature in limited quantities, with the main sources being coconut oil and palm kernel oil. The dietary properties of MCT’s are a result of the fact that it is absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract directly into the portal vein, without the need for digestive enzymes. Therefore, MCT oil is often used to help sufferers of diseases associated with fat absorption impairment. MCT fatty acids are absorbed into the general blood circulation from the small intestine very rapidly (similarly to glucose). When absorbed, they can increase circulatory ketones, which the body can use as an alternative energy source to carbohydrate. The MCTs in KETOLife C8 MCT is are 98% C8 isomers, from coconut or palm.
Xylitol and acacia gum produce Ketones
Research has shown that both xylitol and acacia gum are converted by gut microbes to Ketones. Not only does the emulsion technology of KETOCreme produce rapid ketones through the absorption of C8 MCT, but it also helps deliver a background level through the bodies gut microflora making it’s own. This helps improve gut health and increases circulatory ketones.
As KETOCreme is often used as a substitute for milk, with people on a ketone diet, we added calcium to maintain strong teeth and bones. Calcium also helps with fat metabolism.