- High purity with 99% Caprylic acid (C8) Isomers
- 18 x more concentrated than coconut oil
- Suitable for vegans
- Gluten free
- Lactose free
- Convenient to add to food or drink
- Suitable for a Paleo diet
- Boosts ketones
- Can be added to coffee or tea
- Readily absorbable and better tolerated than coconut oil or MCT with lauric acid
- Alternative energy for mind and body
- Sustained energy
- Very stable, no refrigeration required
This product is packed in a handy sachet, so you can take you C8 MCT oil anywhere.
C8 Medium Chain Trilyceride (MCT) Oil
MCT oil is found in nature in limited quantities, with the main sources being coconut oil and palm kernel oil. The dietary properties of MCT’s are a result of the fact that it is absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract directly into the portal vein, without the need for digestive enzymes. Therefore, MCT oil is often used to help sufferers of diseases associated with fat absorption impairment. MCT fatty acids are absorbed into the general blood circulation from the small intestine very rapidly (similarly to glucose). When absorbed, they can increase circulatory ketones, which the body can use as an alternative energy source to carbohydrate. The MCTs in KETOLife C8 Coconut MCT is 99% C8 isomers, from coconuts.